- Jay G. Martin, Mark S. Anshan, Alternative Dispute Resolution for Oil and Gas Practitioners, American Bar Association (Chicago: 2001)
- Alan Levy, Mark Anshan, Canadian Energy Performance Contracting (World Bank – Canadian EPC Report), A Report to the Power Development, Efficiency & Household Fuels Division, Industry and Energy Department, The World Bank, Washington, D.C., January 1997
Selected Reports & Presentations
- An Analytical Approach to the Application of ADR Mechanisms for the Resolution of Energy Related Disputes: A Proposed Principled Based Manual, Master of Laws thesis paper, Osgoode Hall Law School of York University, Toronto, Ontario, May, 1998.
- Alberta Energy and Utilities Board Negotiated Settlement Guidelines, Alberta Energy and Utilities Board, Calgary, Alberta, February, 1998.
- Macdonald Committee Report, CAESCO conference on The Future of ESCO and Utility Business Opportunities in a Restructured Electricity System, September 13, 1996
- Retail Markets Downstream of the Utility Meter, submission to the British Columbia Utilities Commission, October 16, 1996, Vancouver, B.C.
- Toronto Hydro Amalgamation: Process and Achievements, Electric Club, September 16, 1998, Toronto, Ontario.
- Power Procurement on the Open Market for Wholesale and Retail Customers, Electricity Competition in Ontario, New Rules, New Opportunities, New Players Conference, The Canadian Institute, October 7, 1998, Toronto, Ontario.
- Deregulation of the Electricity Market in Ontario-Toronto Hydro’s Strategic Approach to the Market, Deregulation of Electricity in Ontario, ICM Conference, January 20, 1999, Toronto, Ontario.
- Energy Performance Contracting: Overview, Concept, Contract, A paper delivered at the APEC sponsored ESCO Business Workshop in Mexico City, Mexico, March, 1999.
- Energy Performance Contracting: Overview, Concept, Contract, A series of papers delivered at the World Bank sponsored ESCO Business Workshop hosted by EGAT in Bangkok, Thailand, May 10-14, 1999.
- Energy Performance Contracts: A tool for achieving energy efficiency, (March 1995) Vol. 2 No. 2 Energy Manager
- Electrical restructuring: Future energy efficiency opportunities, (September, 1996) Vol. 3 No. 5 Energy Manager